Terms of Business
This website is wholly owned and operated by The Cushion Boutique.
We welcome your suggestions or comments, so if you would like to contact us, please email us here.
By placing an order with us you accept our Terms & Conditions which do not affect your statutory rights.
All product designs are copyright © Hilary Fautly and may not be copied without permission.
Logo design and all photographs are copyright © Richard Dunford and may not be copied without permission. All rights reserved.
All our products are hand-made in very small quantities and are offered on our website subject to availability.
Once your order is confirmed as in stock, we aim to dispatch within 2 days. If an item is Out of Stock and we have the necessary materials available to make to order, we will contact you to agree a delivery schedule.
However, there are additional charges to the Channel Islands, the Shetland Islands and Western Isles. We will contact you with any additional costs with regards to shipping.
When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send an e-mail confirmation to you that we’ve accepted your order or despatched the product to you.
Please note: we are only able to deliver goods to the cardholder’s billing address. Customers asking for deliveries to be left unattended e.g. on the step or in a greenhouse, do so at their own risk. We may not agree to refund or replace undelivered items in these circumstances.
Delivery Charges for Multiple Items at Checkout
Exact delivery costs for multiple items will be calculated when your order is processed. If the delivery cost applied at Checkout is greater than the actual cost, we will refund the difference. As a small company we are able to determine the best delivery option calculated on the basis of size and weight specific to your order. We are unable, therefore, to quote an exact delivery cost at Checkout, but we guarantee it will not be greater than the price paid at Checkout. We will send you a confirmation email of any refund paid.
Damages/shortages must be notified to The Cushion Boutique within 48 hours of delivery. If you receive your item and it is faulty, please telephone or email us to let us know the extent of the damage. The item will need to be returned to us in its original packaging with the invoice enclosed within 7 days of receipt as recorded by our Royal Mail Tracking Service. For faulty items we offer a refund of your order and your return postage. Please speak to us before you return your parcel and we will let you know the best way to post it back to us.
All the items dispatched are checked thoroughly for quality control before they are posted.
In line with our environmental policy, wherever possible we use recycled material to package your items.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund or exchange, provided that:
- The goods are returned in the same condition they were sold;
- The goods are a normal stock item;
- The goods are returned by a tracked method i.e. Recorded Delivery. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
Please note: Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements.
Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found here.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
These terms apply to your order, however, we reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time.
None of these terms affect your legal rights which are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Our address is :-The Cushion Boutique 10 The Meadway Horley Surrey RH6 9AN Tel: 07834 058 495 Email: style@thecushionboutique
- We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential.
- We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us is used only for the following purposes: Processing your orders; statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you; to serve website content and advertisements to you; to administer this website; to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and do not consider any of the above as breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- When you create a shopping account while ordering online, you will be given the option to receive information from us by post, email or telephone, about our products, promotions or special offers. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
- All online payment information is processed securely by Stripe.com and is not available to us.